Students will research and define the term marine debris, understand the consequences associated with plastics in the marine environment and develop practical solutions either at school or in the field to address the problem.
- Human Impacts
- Threatened Species
- Early 3-6
PDF - 910.76 KB
- Identify marine debris as a type of pollution.
- Investigate marine debris at a local beach or waterway.
- Analyse marine debris data and suggest possible sources.
- Communicate findings to the school and community.
- Critique consumption habits and subsequent impacts of marine debris on the environment, specifically relating to plastics.
Australian Curriculum Outcomes
To download this resource, you must be logged in. Not a member? Registration is free!Register Now