Students will learn about their favourite marine creatures through pictures, photographs and real life samples of marine life found in Western Australian waters. Learning is reinforced through playing the bingo game to complete the lesson. The presentation ‘Who am I?’ relates to this Lesson Plan.
- Threatened Species
PDF - 2.87 MB
- Learn to identify common marine animals.
- Learn about the appearance and characteristics of common marine animals.
- Correctly identify marine animals and mark Bingo boards accordingly.
To download this resource, you must be logged in. Not a member? Registration is free!Register Now
(Department of Fisheries Resources)
- Poster: Cnidarians
- Poster: Crustaceans
- Poster: Echinoderms
- Poster: Molluscs
- Fact Sheet: Australian Herring
- Fact Sheet: Blowfish
- Fact Sheet: Blue Swimmer Crab
- Fact Sheet: West Australian Dhufish
- Fact Sheet: Rays
- Fact Sheet: Sharks
- Fact Sheet: Western Rock Lobster
- Fact Sheet: Abalone
- Website: Perth Beachcombers Kit
- Presentation: Who Am I?