Students will explore the diversity of Western Australia’s marine invertebrate animals.
PDF - 250.87 KB
- Gain knowledge of marine invertebrates found in Western Australia.
- Be able to list examples of invertebrate phyla.
Australian Curriculum Outcomes
To download this resource, you must be logged in. Not a member? Registration is free!Register Now
(Department of Fisheries Resources)
- Lesson Plan: It's Classified
- Lesson Plan: I've Got the Key
- Lesson Plan: Who Lives Where?
- Poster: Cnidarians – Tingly Tentacles
- Poster: Crustaceans – Armoured Invertebrates
- Poster: Echinoderms – Spiny-skinned Creatures from the Ocean
- Poster: Sponges – Ancient, Colourful and Full of Holes
- Poster: Molluscs – Soft Bodies, Hard Shells
- Article: Cnidarians – Diverse and spectacular
- Article: Crustaceans – The hard facts
- Article: Echinoderms – Spiny, symmetrical and strange
- Article: The world's simplest animals
- Article: Molluscs – Insects of the sea