Students will use maps of Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) and analyse the percentage of the different areas within the map to the total protected area.
- Fisheries Management
- Human Impacts
- Marine Biodiversity Management
- Recreational Fishing
PDF - 268.01 KB
- Understand that one way the marine environment is managed is through marine parks and reserves.
- Understand that in each marine park, there are different zones where a range of activities that are permitted to take place are specified.
- Understand how the area taken up by a marine park and its constituent zones is calculated.
- Understand how data on the inhabitants of a marine park are recorded and analysed.
To download this resource, you must be logged in. Not a member? Registration is free!Register Now