The Western Australian coastline is as diverse as it is vast. This poster explores the myriad of marine habitats found in Western Australia. This poster can be used as an additional resource for the Who Lives Where? Lesson Plan.
Please note – printed copies of this poster are not yet available.
PDF - 2.58 MB
To download this resource, you must be logged in. Not a member? Registration is free!Register Now
(Department of Fisheries Resources)
- Lesson Plan: Inhabiting Intertidal Rocky Shores
- Lesson Plan: Coral Reefs
- Lesson Plan: Home Sweet Home
- Lesson Plan: Habitat Protectors
- Presentation: Who Lives There?
- Article: Flowers of the Ocean: WA’s Expansive Seagrass Meadows
- Article: Limestone Kingdoms of Western Australia
- Article: Masters of adaptation
- Article: Rainforests of the sea
- Article: The world's simplest animals
- Fact Sheet: Seagrasses