This site is produced by the Department of Fisheries, Western Australia. The site aims to provide educators and students with resources and tools to support the delivery of marine education learning programs.
This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies;
- those with slower internet connections;
- rural and regional users; and
- those with hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- instructions for resizing text;
- instructions for printing pages;
- a list of software plug-ins users may require to view the content.
Please note that documents provided on the web site can also be provided in other formats. Please contact us to request alternate document formats.
You can make the text larger or smaller on this site by using the ‘Text Size’ buttons that appear on the upper right area of each page.
Printing a Webpage
All pages on this website can be printed, using the ‘Print’ button that is located to the right of the ‘Text Size’ buttons on the upper right area of each page.
The following is a list of software that you may need to read the documents and files on this web site: